VPK Urban Co-op Credit Society Ltd. initially commenced its operations in the rural villages thereby creating awareness among people about the saving benefits and extended support to the local farmers by providing agriculture loan at a concessional rate of interest.
- Society’s effort of sharing a collective responsibility on humanitarian ground for rehabilitation of people affected by floods in Canacona Taluka society has contributed Rs.100000/- towards the natural calamity funds for the local affected people of Canacona.
- Declared Rs.10000/- towards the Chief Minister Relief Fund Gujarat on 4th Feb 2001.
- Donated an amount of Rs.100000/- each to Gaunkar & Velip family affected in the UTA’S Tribal Agitation at Balli, Cuncolim which claimed two lifes of Tribal youth, Mr.Mangesh Gaunkar & Dilip Velip on15th June 2011.
- The Society organizes the Farmer Camps for the farmers every year.
- Handed over the cheque of Rs.100000/- to our Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri. Manohar Parrikar towards Uttarakhand Relief Fund on 11th July 2013.